Going to the movies: not that hard
Hilarious people are just everywhere I go. Everywhere!
I went to the $1 theater Saturday afternoon, and behind me in line were 2 retarded people. Of course I do not mean literally retarded, or A) I would not call them retarded and B) I would not be making fun of them; but because they somehow narrowly escape the actual technical definition of retardation, I am allowed to make fun of them on the www. This is how my mind works.
Anyhow, I'm standing in line to get my ticket, and they're behind me - a lady and someone who is either her son or grandson. He announces that he wants to see "College Road Trip," and they start looking for it on the marquis. Well, the $1 theater is a second-run theater, so of course it's not there yet. They realize this and both affirm it, making a second choice pick. Well, lo and behold, I'm about to walk in after purchasing my ticket, and I hear them ask for two tickets to "College Road Trip!" WTF? Then they are shocked when the guy says it's not there yet.
THEN... because I realize this is a lame story so far... they prove their retardation by coming inside, bypassing the two concessions lines of 10+ people each, and going up to an unmanned cash register with their cash out, expecting to order their Milkduds. Seriously? The rest of us are not just standing in line for fun. People are dumb!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home