Aunt x 2
TWB has once again done a stellar job at making my life easier and more fun. She gave birth to a perfect little baby girl yesterday, Emily Grace Eckel... 6 lbs. 8 oz. and 19.5 inches long. She has a little bit of hair but not nearly as much as Libby did! Meredith looked great and said it was incredibly easy. Maybe I won't chicken out of having babies, after all. They'll probably come home from the hospital tomorrow, but I have to go back to the Burg today to be back at work tomorrow. Gotta solve the Arkansas/Mississippi HOH crisis this week!
The hospital experience was a little bizarre. There was definitely a man (a respiratory therapist, to be exact) singing Barry White songs on a microphone in the cafeteria. My poor brother was hungover and I think it scarred him for life. I, not hungover, might be scarred as well. Don't worry, I took a video. If he's not embarrassed to be karaoke-ing on his lunch break, why should I be embarrassed to tape it?
Getting ready to head to brunch and then the hospital. I could live like this every day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home