theburgblog

Saturday, April 26, 2008

The fabulous art of relaxation

I'm in my pajamas, and it's 9:40 on Saturday night. It's quite blissful really. Last night I was a little too supportive of the "let's take a shot!" moments, and all day I've felt a little crappy. This afternoon, my sister called and convinced me that I may as well come on to Richmond, since Baby E is due any day (any minute, really).

So here I am at TWB's house. Libby has been a little angel tonight, cuddling with me and wanting to read everything in sight (that's my girl!). She's so smart for a 2 year old... and we all know she's a looker, since she takes after me. Being an aunt is just so fun! I did have to endure some pretty loud songs of the "wee sing" genre, but other than that, it has been fabulous. My mom's coming up tomorrow, and who knows... maybe it will be baby day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home