Thank you, Mr. Columbus, for my day off.
Another great weekend is under my belt... along with my favorite Famous Anthony's taco salad, a nostalgic meal at Rowe's, two home-cooked meals-by-Mom, and a cap-off meal at California Pizza Kitchen. Perhaps my belt will be expanding a notch or two this week.
Anyway, had a great time visiting my mom and stepdad in Roanoke, along with my sister and nieces. Did absolutely nothing (sorry for those of you who live there who I said I would call and did not). I literally laid around all weekend, reading and sleeping. Occasionally I would stand up to hold a baby, then lay back down again. I had off today for Columbus Day, which was fab.
Tomorrow I start teaching Kwanzaa.
Did you spit out your morning coffee? Because that was my goal with that [true] statement.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home