Delilaaaaaah... love someone tonight.
(Sorry if I got that jingle in your head.)
I was chillin in my room tonight and went to turn on the TV for some background entertainment while I updated my Craigslist ads. Note that my TV is not only unplugged but is downstairs in the pile'o'crap for sale. D'oh! So I was relegated to using my alarm clock radio, which happens to only get the country station and some kind of easy listening thing. I was in more of an easy mood than a banjo picking mood, so I ended up spending some QT with Delilah.
This poor woman just called in to request a song for her boyfriend. Well, he was her boyfriend before she called in; I don't know about now. Delilah tore that shit UP! She pointed out the following flaws in the 2 minute phone conversation she had with this stranger:
- He hasn't said he loves her
- He is 11 years younger so they are probably incompatible
- Due to the aforementioned age difference, he is probably going to want someone who is younger and will give him babies
- She can't really be sure she loves him if she isn't hyperactively screaming about it on the phone with Big D
- It is long distance
So she says all these things and then says, "Ok let me pick out a song for you." I swear I was scared for this lady! But she picked "Realize" by Colby Kalle (SP?). Although, now that I'm typing that, maybe she meant that in a mean way, like "why don't you realize your relationship is going nowhere?" haha.

1 Comments:
hahahha... i love "the big d!" she makes me feel awkward 99% of the time i'm listening to her, and most of the time i feel that she picks completely innappropriate songs, but i just can't help it. she sucks me in!
Post a Comment
<< Home