theburgblog

Sunday, August 23, 2009

On the up-date

This weekend has felt amazingly like a weekend. Kind of bizarre how normal it has felt - no traveling, right amount of relaxing vs. busyness, got things done around the house. I've packed about 80% of my things up, which feels good. Still don't know how I'm moving or even if I'm doing it Friday or Saturday, but hey what's life without a few unknowns?

I think it might be safe to sum up my current life with a short but true anecdote: tonight I went on a date with a guy I really like, but he assumed I was paying for dinner (don't mind paying, but the assumption was not appreciated) and then afterward we went to Kmart for entertainment.

Kind of like... feels like I'm on the right path, but possibly this path is in the Twilight Zone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home