People are wack!
Since I'm getting ready to move, I've spent the last week digging up crap that I need to get rid of instead of moving. Picture frames, house decorations, extra bedspreads, candles... everything I don't currently use that has no sentimental value for me is getting ditched, since my new place is super small.
Who do I turn to for all my purging needs? Craig and his wonderful List. I've already sold a couple of things, but most of my stuff is just that - *stuff* - that will end up being Goodwilled (yes, I'm making it a verb... you know you like it) if no one pays me $2 for it. Alas, in a last ditch effort to make 50 cents I am having a small moving sale tonight for a couple of hours.
I posted an ad on Craigslist for it today. This wackass lady emailed me directly afterwards, saying that she has tickets for something else tonight, ending with "Advise, please." Um, advise you for what? Who are you? What do you want? I'm just wondering now if she has emailed every other CL poster: "I see you're selling a bed. I already have one. What should I do?" "This used dog bed looks great. I don't have a dog, though. Should I get one?" "I noticed your ad for a nursing assistant. I faint at the sight of blood. Advise, please."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home