100% plagiarized
I am contributing nothing to this post, because I'm pretty sure it's perfect as is. From Craigslist personals: "Dragonborn Seeks "Companion" - 27 (Skyrim) Date: 2012-06-25, 6:35PM EDT Reply to: f9ndt-3100975754@pers.craigslist.org My name is Dovahkiin, they call me Dragonborn. I am seeking a Companion for my travels. A little about myself: I am the Thane of Whiterun Arch-Mage of the College of Winterhold Guild Master of the Thieves Guild Champion of the Companions Slayer of the world-eater, Alduin If you're interested, let me know. Hope you don't get frightened away by my awesome Thu'um. FUUUUUUUUS-RO-DAH! I tell you, I tell you the Dragonborn comes." There's a picture, but I'm not going to taint my blog with it. It's a man in a mask. With horns. Does it make me a horrible person that I'm reading these personal ads just to make myself feel better? I totally should have gone to church today.

1 Comments:
Lol! You are counting your blessings that you are not as crazy as this person--that's kinda like church!
Post a Comment
<< Home