theburgblog

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What do Wii think?

Friends, it's happened: I have beaten Tetris. Maybe I shouldn't admit this, but I just love playing Tetris. I used to play it on the computer, and then one of my Boston friends got me a Gameboy with Tetris for Christmas one year, and ever since I just can't stop playing it. Whenever D'Lynn and I are just watching TV (except during "Lost," which I focus on), I have to be doing something else at the same time - either doing something on the computer, working a crossword puzzle, or playing Tetris. She makes fun of me about it, but I do not care, as is evident by the fact that I have been playing obsessively enough to finally reach level 15 and conquer this game (which I realize is geared towards 10 year old boys).

The point is... what now? Sure, it's still fun to play; but now part of the challenge is gone. I have at least one other game for it, maybe two, but nothing's as fun as Tetris... nothing, that is, except THE WII. Should I splurge? Of course the people who live in the apartment below me probably wouldn't appreciate that. Maybe I should just try to make friends with someone who has one. Hmm. I think I'll go ahead and put this decision on a front burner. After all, it is obviously more important than moving/housing/job decisions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home